Windshield Repair and Glass Claims
State Farm® has a fast and convenient claim process so you can schedule windshield and glass repairs at your convenience with LYNX Services, our trusted third-party glass program administrator.
How Do I Report a Glass Claim?
- File a claim online, contact your agent, or call LYNX Services at 888-624-4410.
- Massachusetts policyholders – call 800-526-8210.
- Canadian policyholders – contact your State Farm agent.
- Check your policy to verify you’re covered for repairs.
Does State Farm Cover Windshield Replacement?
State Farm covers both windshield repairs and replacements, depending on the extent of the damage. Your deductible may apply.
What Windshield Damage Can Be Repaired?
- Typically, small breaks in the non-acute area (not in front of the driver).
- Small breaks such as bullseye, star, half-moon, and combination.
Schedule Windshield Repair and Auto Glass Service at Your Convenience
- Get repairs – may typically be completed within 48 hours of filing your claim.
- Choose the vendor you prefer from a network of repairers who meet our quality standards.
- Schedule mobile service technicians at your home, office, or any location.
If you take your vehicle to a facility, repairs usually take 20 to 30 minutes while you wait.