Competitive New Hampshire auto insurance discounts
Everyone loves saving money. With the Personal Price Plan®, you’ll do just that.1 Customize a coverage plan that protects what’s important to you and your family. State Farm® helps you save money on your car insurance with a variety of great discounts. Take a look at the discounts available in New Hampshire.
Once your car (or the one it replaced) has been with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company for at least three continuous years without a chargeable accident during this period, you will receive a discount. This auto insurance discount may increase over time if the policy remains in force and there continues to be no chargeable accidents.
This auto insurance discount is available to customers who agree to share certain driving information and meet eligibility requirements. Customers will receive an initial discount of about 5% when they enroll. The ongoing discount will be based on the actual usage of your vehicle. The less your vehicle is driven, and in some cases, the safer your vehicle is driven, the more you can save.
All assigned drivers under 25 who are full-time students in high school or at a college or university, and the scholastic records for the immediately preceding school semester show that this student meets at least one of the following:
- Ranked scholastically in the upper 20% of his or her class
- Had a grade average of B or higher
- Had a grade point average of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher
- Made the Dean's List or Honor Roll
Drivers who have earned an Associate's degree or equivalent and have a qualifying scholastic record meeting one of the above requirements may be considered. Drivers who have earned a Bachelor's degree with or without a qualifying scholastic record may be considered as well.
Home study students may be eligible if they submit evidence they have taken certain national standardized tests, administered within the last 12 months and ranked in the upper 20%.
Proof of eligibility is required when an application for insurance is submitted.
You may be eligible for this auto insurance discount if you meet all of the following criteria:
- There are two or more private-passenger automobiles primarily driven by persons residing at the address.
- The vehicles are insured with State Farm.
- The owners of the vehicles reside in the same household, and A) are related by marriage, blood, or adoption, or B) for two unrelated owners, they must jointly own the vehicles and both be designated as named insureds on the policies.
1993 and prior vehicles equipped with a factory-installed air bag or other passive restraint system which meets federal safety standards will receive an auto insurance discount.
In order to initially qualify for this discount, the following requirements must be met by all assigned drivers under age 25:
- Have no at-fault accidents or moving traffic violations in the three year period prior to the time the discount is initially applied (NOTE: In some states certain accidents and moving violations may not disqualify you).
- Have successfully completed the State Farm Steer Clear program. The program includes video content regarding safe driving behaviors and requires the driver to track some of their driving experiences.
This discount applies to a vehicle when each of the assigned drivers under the age of 25:
- Is a student who resides at school more than 100 miles from home,
- Drives the automobile only while home during the school vacation or holiday periods, and
- Keeps the automobile at home while away at school.
1994 and newer-model-year private-passenger vehicles may receive an auto insurance discount based on the claim history of the make and model of the insured vehicle.
1 Prices are based on rating plans that vary by state. Coverage options are selected by the customer, and availability and eligibility may vary.
Discounts and their availability may vary by state and eligibility requirements. Not all vehicles or drivers are eligible for discounts.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company