No one serves your restaurant business like State Farm®
There are many distinctive features available in the Restaurant Business Insurance Policy:
- Property – Cover your building(s), improvements, contents, equipment, and inventory from a covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Liability – Protection against costly claims and lawsuits covered under the policy arising from property damage, bodily injury, or personal and advertising injury.
- Food Contamination – Loss of Income – Provides coverage for business income, direct damages, and additional advertising expenses if your business is ordered closed by the Board of Health or any other governmental authority as a result of food contamination.
- Loss of Income – Protection in case your operations are suspended due to a covered loss.
- Spoilage – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to perishable goods caused by mechanical breakdown, power outage, or refrigerant contamination.
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Employee Dishonesty – Protection against direct physical loss to business personal property including money and securities resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Backup of Sewer or Drain – Coverage for losses to property at the premises caused by water which backs up from a sewer or drain located in- the interior of the structure.
Customize your coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.