The State Farm® Life/Health internship program offers 11 weeks of broad foundational understanding of the Life/Health department, hands-on experience in analytical research and work which supports Operations and Product teams and department leadership.
Interns have the opportunity to participate in professional and personal development sessions. At the conclusion of the internship, consideration for future college co-op and full time employment opportunities may be given.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
- Put your knowledge to use while gaining valuable training and work experience to further develop your professional talents and skills.
- Complete challenging work assignments which blend strategic and operational skills to produce business results.
- Interact and build professional relationships with State Farm leadership through mentoring relationships and work experience.
- Learn about different areas of State Farm and how each team supports customers, agents, and enterprise business strategies.
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or graduate level with no more than two semesters remaining post-internship to complete degree program
- 3.0 GPA or higher overall and in major
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Some positions require the ability to travel 25% of the time
Training & Skill Development Opportunities
- Business Acumen/Career Workshops
- Location: Bloomington, Illinois
- Dates: May 21, 2018 to August 3, 2018
- Hourly Rate: $16.00/hour
- 38.75-hour work week
- Paid holidays: Memorial Day and 4th of July
- Bloomington, Atlanta, Dallas and Phoenix hub interns may qualify for housing stipend assistance through an application and committee review process. A stipend application will need to be submitted by the intern candidate to determine eligibility.