Reporting Insurance Fraud
Each year, billions of dollars are lost to insurance fraud. You lose money too, when fraud raises your insurance rates. Help us fight insurance fraud by reporting:
- Misrepresenting residence address to obtain cheaper insurance
- Staged auto and slip/fall accidents
- Faked or inflated auto, home, and business losses
- Intentionally set home, business, and auto fires
- Phony or inflated medical bills, auto, home, or business repair bills
- Misrepresenting the ability to work (claiming medical disability)
- Questionable death or disability where Life Insurance is involved
- Failure to disclose all drivers who may impact the price of auto, home, or business policies
- Fraudulent or stolen identity information used to obtain an insurance policy
- Fictitious or invalid payment information used to secure a policy
To report suspected insurance fraud, call State Farm® or the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB®) hotline: 800-TEL-NICB / 800-835-6422
Why State Farm?
State Farm has always based its business on one principle: integrity. We'll make sure you get your life back on track in case the unexpected happens.