Business Insurance Claims
State Farm® is here to help you effectively manage your business insurance claims. You can help speed along the process of reporting a claim by keeping a detailed inventory of business property, including photographs.
How Do I File a Claim?
- Contact your State Farm agent.
- Take reasonable steps to correct potential safety risks and prevent further damage.
- Keep an accurate record of your repair expenses.
- Separate items that may be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with your claim associate before discarding anything.
- If desired, obtain repair estimates from experienced contractors; if your loss is eligible, you may be interested in our State Farm Premier Service® Program.
- Major damage may require contractor/engineer inspections. You can identify potential general contractors in your area with the Contractor Locator Application (CLA).
What If I Have a Workers Compensation Claim?
Your State Farm agent can help with questions about workers compensation insurance or to start the claims process.