Three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. We built State Farm® Driver Feedback to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas. You're given a score for each, as well as helpful tips to take your driving to the next level.
- Accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering.
- Helpful tips given based on your driving based on your driving habits.
- Now you can compare two trips to measure driving improvement.
- Take your driving to the next level.
- Driver Feedback supports multiple user/drivers.
- Record driving using your device's accelerometer and GPS location.
For technical assistance call 888-559-1922, available 24/7.
Do You Teach Driver's Ed?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Record a few trips to find your current average score. Record a few more trips and try to improve that score. The higher the number the better your driving. Compare your scores with parents, friends or your own previous drives to see how high you can score. Set your own goals, you may be surprised how much you can improve.
Get a Quote
If you are concerned about State Farm collecting driver or trip information recorded from the app, State Farm doesn't collect that information.