- Receive automatic updates to your offline insurance card if the preference is turned on in your Settings.
- View your upcoming SFPP payment, a breakdown of the premiums due, and SFPP accounts with auto-pay will see a bill due with the scheduled payment date.
- We have simplified the claims reporting feature.
- Access your State Farm Bank® Account.
- Check the status of active auto or fire claims.
- Pay insurance premiums.
- Ability to quickly add and save a credit card or bank account to make premium payments.
- Use Apple Pay to make secure, one-time payments on an insurance bill (iOS8).
For technical assistance call 888-559-1922, available 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pocket Agent is a free application however some features require an Internet connection.
Get a Quote
*This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Update your preferences inside the app to see your Agent details and Insurance card offline.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois offers deposit and loan products. Other insurance, securities or investment products are offered by affiliate companies.
State Farm Bank ("Bank") is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.