- Now you can register your account right in the app.**
- Edit and delete a stored payment method (for insurance bill payments).
- Locate an ATM.
- View past credit card statements.
- Access your State Farm Bank® Account.
- Check the status of active auto or fire claims.
- Flexible insurance premium payment options.
- Ability to quickly add and save a credit card or bank account to make premium payments.
- Use Apple Pay to make secure, one-time payments on an insurance bill. Your Apple Wallet can even include your State Farm Visa® debit or credit card. (Not all cards are available for Apple Pay.)
- Call Roadside Assistance or locate a repair facility or an ATM.
For technical assistance call 888-559-1922, available 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pocket Agent is a free application however some features require an Internet connection.
Get a Quote
*This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Update your preferences inside the app to see your Agent details and Insurance card offline.
**State Farm Bank accounts must be enabled on statefarm.com before they are available in the app.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois offers deposit and loan products. Other insurance, securities or investment products are offered by affiliate companies.
State Farm Bank ("Bank") is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type or credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.