Maximize Your Finances with Our Budgeting Calculators
At State Farm®, we want to make sure you understand your financial position before you make decisions. From planning for college to buying your first home, our calculators are here to help you apply information to various scenarios and get estimated answers. Access our additional financial calculators if you don't see the one below that addresses your needs.
Please Note: Neither State Farm nor its agents provide tax, legal or investment advice. These calculators are based on estimates and are for illustrative and educational purposes only. Their accuracy and applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. Please consult your own adviser regarding your particular circumstances.
- Retirement Savings Calculator - Ways to Save Money
- Emergency Fund Calculator
- Paying Off Debt vs. Investing
- Monthly Budget Calculator
Health Savings Plans
- Archer MSA maximum contribution calculator for 2016
- Archer MSA maximum contribution calculator for 2015
- HSA contribution calculator for 2016
- HSA contribution calculator for 2015
Loans — Auto Loans
Loans — Mortgage and Home Equity
- What will be my estimated home mortgage interest rate & payment?
- Should I buy or rent?
- Should I refinance my loan?
- Should I pay points?
- How much can I afford?
- What is the amortization schedule for my loan?
- How much can I save by making extra payments?
Loans — Other
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit?
- Home Equity Loan Calculator
- Loan Payment Calculator
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Line of Credit Calculator
- Start planning your retirement
- Required minimum distributions calculator
- IRA conversion calculator
- Traditional Vs. Roth IRA calculator
- Calculate my retirement
Saving for College
Value of Savings
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.