Maximize Your Finances with Our Budgeting Calculators
At State Farm Bank®, we want to make sure you understand your financial position before you make decisions. From planning for college to buying your first home, our calculators are here to help you apply information to various scenarios and get estimated answers. Access our additional financial calculators if you don't see the one below that addresses your needs.
Please Note: Neither State Farm® nor its agents provide tax, legal or investment advice. These calculators are based on estimates and are for illustrative and educational purposes only. Their accuracy and applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. Please consult your own adviser regarding your particular circumstances.
- What's it worth to reduce my spending?
- How much should I set aside for emergencies?
- Should I pay off debt or invest in savings?
- How much am I spending?
- Calculate my State Farm Dollars® earning potential
- Paying off the balance of a credit card
- If I transfer balances, what is my savings potential?
Health Savings Plans
- Archer MSA maximum contribution calculator for 2015
- Archer MSA maximum contribution calculator for 2014
- HSA contribution calculator for 2015
- HSA contribution calculator for 2014
Loans — Auto Loans
Loans — Mortgage and Home Equity
- What will be my estimated home mortgage interest rate & payment?
- Should I buy or rent?
- Should I refinance my loan?
- Should I pay points?
- How much can I afford?
- What will be my monthly mortgage payment?
- What is the amortization schedule for my loan?
- How much can I save by making extra payments?
Loans — Other
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit?
- What will my tax savings be?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- Should I use a home equity loan or an auto loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How large a line of credit can I obtain?
- Start planning your retirement
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- Required minimum distributions calculator
- How much will social security provide after retirement?
- IRA conversion calculator
- Traditional Vs. Roth IRA calculator
- Calculate my retirement
Saving for College
Value of Savings
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.