Download Our Pocket Agent® App for iPhone Today
What Comes From Having a Good Neighbor Right in Your Pocket?
Convenience at your fingertips. Now State Farm® services and unique mobile features are closer than ever and there to help you in any and every way possible.
Some of the Pocket Agent features are only accessible to registered statefarm.com® users. Register Today!
- Pay Insurance Premiums
- MyTime Deposit® — Deposit checks to State Farm Bank® accounts (Learn more about MyTime Deposit)
- Document an Accident
- Submit a Claim — including photos and accident description
- Check Claim Status
- Bank Bill Pay
- Locate a State Farm Select Service® Repair Facility*
- View Your Insurance Card**
- State Farm Bank Account — balances and transaction history
- Purchase, Redeem or Exchange most Mutual Fund Accounts
- Contact your State Farm Agent
- Locate a State Farm Agent
- On The Road — Search for tow trucks, taxis, locksmiths, and rental cars
- Reset Your Password
Two Ways to Download Now
1. Using a barcode scanner
2. From the Apple app store.
We Want to Hear From You
Share ideas for iOS application enhancements through the comments feature at the iTunes App store.
For technical assistance, 24 hours a day, contact us at: 888-559-1922
Get a Quote
Note: The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact your State Farm agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265).
This program is not available in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
* The "Find a Repair Facility" function on your iOS device will only retrieve Select Service repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle.
** This may or may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an Insurance ID card in your state or province.
It is important to note that there is market risk involved when investing in mutual funds, including possible loss of principal.