Condo Unitowners Quote Checklist
Below is a list of information required to get a condo insurance quote. You have the option to save your progress at any point during the quote process and continue your quote later.
Get a Condo Quote
- Applicant name(s) and date of birth
- Location address
- Coverage start date
- Email address
- Number of people living in your house full-time
- Occupancy information (how is dwelling occupied – primary or seasonal/secondary, number of weeks occupied)
- Any business, including child care, conducted on premises
- Coverage amount (personal property)
- Safety features (deadbolt locks, fire extinguisher, sprinkler system, fire or smoke alarm, burglar alarm)
- Insurance history (any losses in last 5 years, most recent property insurance carrier, dates of coverage)
- Fire protection questions - if home is outside city limits (fire service and accessibility type questions)
- Additional protections (other coverages such as increased limit for home computers and jewelry)
Not Able to Finish? Resume an Unfinished Quote
You can save an unfinished quote and come back to it later. If you get interrupted, need additional information, or just want to take a break, you won’t have to start over.
You can speak with an agent anytime during the quote process at 855-980-8053.
Simple Insights® by State Farm
Take advantage of what we've learned through the years in Simple Insights®
Want a happy and structurally sound home? Stay on top of your maintenance list. We asked experts to point out quick, but important repairs.
Other Product Checklists
Find an Agent