What is inland marine insurance?
Inland Marine insurance generally covers property that is movable or transportable in nature. It is often used to cover property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical Business Owners Policy.
Whether you are working off-site, shipping or transporting goods, or need coverage on contracting equipment, State Farm® Commercial Inland Marine insurance should be part of your overall plan. We can help you meet your unique coverage needs by endorsing it onto your State Farm Business Owners Policy, or issue a separate policy on an annual or short-term basis.
What is covered?
We offer coverage for various classes of property:
- Mobile tools and equipment for artisan contractors from machinery to hand tools
- Installation coverage for equipment you install at a customer's premise
- Commercially used photo equipment and musical instruments
- Fine Art Dealer/Gallery coverage
- Dealers Service coverage for property and equipment contractors/installers are responsible for during installation, servicing, or repair
- Vending machine coverage for vending machines located at premises you do not own
- Transportation coverage for property shipped by or to you via common carriers
- Motor Truck Cargo coverage for customers' property transported by you in your truck
- Trip Transit for one-time shipment of goods/property
- Veterinarian coverage for animals belonging to others while in the custody of the Veterinarian
- Animal coverage for animals belonging to others while in the custody of a non-veterinary animal-related business
- Cellular communication towers
Let us help. Talk to your State Farm agent today for assistance in identifying your inland marine insurance needs.
In addition to your business inland marine insurance needs, you may also want to consider a Business Owners Policy, commercial liability umbrella, commercial auto, workers' compensation, business life, retirement plans, and professional/specialty products insurance.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds