Call 844-242-2554 and ask a State Farm® Agent about motorcycle insurance.
Nobody prepares you for adventure on the open road like State Farm. It's why over a million riders insure their motorcycles with us. Call today to get coverage options and an insurance quote, or contact your local agent.
Find an Agent
We will consider any factory-built motorcycle, classic motorcycle, custom motorcycle, motorscooter, and other two- or three-wheel vehicles including minibikes and trail bikes licensed for use on public roads.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Custom motorcycle work, such as paint or upgraded components
- Attached side cars
- Emergency Roadside Expenses
- Loss to Protective Gear
- Trip Interruption Expenses
This is only a general description of available motorcycle insurance coverage and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information and motorcycle insurance quotes, see your State Farm agent.