Call 844-242-2554 and ask a State Farm® Agent about motorcycle insurance.
Get the right coverage for the open road. Our new, affordable motorcycle insurance rates include coverage that other companies charge as extras. Things like repairing or replacing your protective gear, costs incurred for trip interruption protection, emergency roadside assistance and the got-your-back service of a State Farm agent. That's why more than 1.2 million riders* insure their motorcycles with us.
Find an Agent
We will consider issuing coverages to factory-built motorcycles, classic motorcycles, custom motorcycles, motor scooters and other two- or three-wheeled vehicles, including minibikes and trail bikes licensed for use on public roads.
Call today to get coverage options and a motorcycle insurance quote, or contact your local agent.
Coverage Options and Features
- Bodily injury to someone else or damage to someone else's property for which you are legally responsible while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Custom motorcycle work, such as paint or upgraded components
- Attached side cars
- Emergency Roadside Expenses
- Loss to Protective Gear
- Trip Interruption Expenses
Need a Loan?
This is only a general description of available motorcycle insurance coverage and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information and motorcycle insurance quotes, see your State Farm agent.
*As of year-end 2014.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.