Camper & travel trailer insurance
Help protect your towed treasure.
Three ways to get a quick
trailer insurance quote
Call 833-322-1987 Call 833-322-1987
What sets State Farm® Travel/
Camping Trailer Insurance apart
- You get personalized service from any one of our 19,000 agents nationwide.
- You get the same reliable service from the largest auto insurance provider in the U.S.1
- You get your claim handled promptly and reliably.
- You may be eligible for 24/7 roadside assistance coverage.
Travel/camping trailer insurance or motorhome insurance?
Not sure which to pick? It’s easy. Choose travel/
camping trailer insurance if what’s to be insured is towed. Choose motorhome insurance if what’s to be insured is driven.
What travel/camping trailer insurance covers
Insure your travel/camping trailer against damage and loss caused by common risks, such as fire, storms, theft and collision. Property covered can vary, so what coverages are available?
- Bodily injury to you or someone else caused while towing your travel/
camping trailer (extended from towing vehicle liability coverage)
- Damage to travel/camping trailer caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other covered losses even while your travel/camping trailer is in storage
- Emergency Road Service in the event of a breakdown while traveling with your travel/camping trailer
Talk to a State Farm agent to learn which coverage may suit your particular needs and trailer size.
For a quote, call 833-322-1987 833-322-1987
Covering what’s inside your travel/
Items such as jewelry, cameras, bicycles, fishing equipment, golf clubs, and even the things that make your travel/camping trailer feel like home may need extra protection. Ensure they’re also covered with a personal articles policy that goes beyond your travel/camping trailer policy.
File or track a claim
You can file a claim or check the status of an existing claim.
Different needs? We’ve got you for recreational vehicle insurance
RV insurance resources
Here’s a supply to-do list before you set out for adventure.
Tips to pick the RV and its features that best fit you and your family.
Paying attention to cleaning, protecting and inspecting your RV's roof.
Ways to be ready if an ill wind blows.
1 Ranking and data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, based on direct premiums written as of 2021.
This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information, see your State Farm agent.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Indemnity Company
State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas