Mutual Fund Record Keeping and Duplicate Statements

Need duplicate records for tax purposes? To request a duplicate year-end record or tax form to be mailed to your address of record, you can:



  • Speak with a representative during our normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM–6PM (Central Time).
  • Use our interactive voice response system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


  • Log in to your account.
  • Navigate to the Mutual Funds section.
  • Click on the desired fund name/account.
  • On the left-hand side, click Tax Summary or Account Summary.
  • Click View Forms.
  • Select the requested form.
  • Click Order Forms.


Securities issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 800-447-4930.

Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insurance, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.

Neither State Farm nor its agents provide tax or legal advice.