Mutual Fund Record Keeping and Duplicate Statements
Need duplicate records for tax purposes? To request a duplicate year-end record or tax form to be mailed to your address of record, you can:
- Speak with a representative during our normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM–6PM (Central Time).
- Use our interactive voice response system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the Mutual Funds section.
- Click on the desired fund name/account.
- On the left-hand side, click Tax Summary or Account Summary.
- Click View Forms.
- Select the requested form.
- Click Order Forms.
Securities issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 800-447-4930.
Securities, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insurance, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
Neither State Farm® nor its agents provide tax or legal advice.