State Farm® Funds
As a current or retired State Farm agent or employee, you have access to State Farm Funds, which can help you reach your long-term investment goals:
- Child's education
- Down payment on a new home
- A special purchase just for you
Plus, you enjoy the following advantages when investing in State Farm Funds:
- No Sales Charges - State Farm Funds are available to you with no sales charges.
- Low Fund Expenses - Because the Funds were developed to provide low-cost investment opportunities for State Farm associates, they have low operating costs and expense ratios.
Who can invest
Shares of the Funds may be purchased if you are a current or retired agent or employee of State Farm Insurance Companies or a family member of such a person.
"Family member" is defined as:
- Parents and step-parents
- Children – including step-children, adopted children, and court-appointed foster children
- Grandparents, step-grandparents, great grandparents and step-great grandparents
- Grandchildren, step-grandchildren, great grandchildren and step-great grandchildren
State Farm Funds performance
Fund fact sheets
Monthly per share dividend rates
Before investing in State Farm Funds consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Contact a service representative (800-447-0740) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully.
The State Farm Funds are distributed by Foreside Financial Services, LLC.
State Farm Investment Management Corporation serves as advisor and Northern Trust Investments, Inc. serves as the sub-advisor to the State Farm Mutual Funds. Foreside Financial Services, LLC, member FINRA is the distributor of the Funds and is not affiliated with State Farm Investment Management Corporation or Northern Trust Investments, Inc.
Neither State Farm® nor its agents provide tax or legal advice.
Each of the investment products and services referred to on the State Farm Mutual Funds web site is intended to be made available to customers or prospective customers residing in the United States. The customer's U.S. permanent residence address must be a street address. This web site shall not be considered a solicitation or offering for any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offer would be unlawful.
Securities are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.