Metadata provided is used to improve the page's SEO rank, visibility on social media, and to manage and track internal information about the page. Hover over the values you would like to change or hover over and click on the Show Properties icon at the top right of this section to view additional fields.
- Allow publish to production:
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal opportunity employer
- State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal anti-discrimination laws. Read our full equal opportunity employer statement for more information.
- Include page in sitemap:
- Allow search to index and crawl beyond:
- index, follow
- Include link to other language:
- Language Tone:
- Regression Test Date:
- 7/13/2018 3:21:38 PM
- Compliance Review Date:
- 7/18/2018 3:21:33 PM
- Compliance Reviewers:
- Enter individual(s) responsible for reviewing this page
- Compliance Code:
- Enter a compliance code
- Approved for Use:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We shall hire, retain, promote, compensate and provide terms, conditions and privileges of employment solely on the basis of the Companies' human resources requirements and each person's qualifications.
We have an obligation to our policyholders to determine realistically our needs for employees and to select the best qualified available people to handle their insurance business.
In fulfilling our obligations, we will not practice, tolerate, nor condone discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or genetic information.
All employees must respect the individuality and dignity of one another and the customers we serve.
We shall comply at all times with the letter and the spirit of all national, state, and local laws pertaining to employment.