Become an Agent
Make a smart career choice and keep growing. Being a State Farm agent offers the potential of a fulfilling, rewarding career through helping people in your community. You're made for more. Take the reins.
Contact a Recruiter
Meet Our Agents
Being a State Farm agent isn't for everyone. It takes a financial commitment, time and hard work to build a business and keep it growing.
It also takes someone who is:
- Driven to help others and make a difference
- Energized by challenge and willing to accept risk
- Committed to the business; eager to expand their earning potential
Why State Farm
State Farm is an industry leader known for financial strength and top-notch customer service. Add to that the significant investment State Farm makes in partnerships to help build stronger, safer, better-educated communities and your industry leader becomes a powerhouse corporate citizen.
But that's just the beginning. Did you know State Farm:
- Provides extensive Company Support for its agents
- Is the largest insurer in the United States
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964
Find out more about the agent selection process and what it takes to become an Approved Candidate.
Find upcoming events in your area where you can learn more about being a State Farm agent.
From Military to Agent
Leaders never stop leading. As a State Farm agent, you can continue to assess challenges, lead your team to achieve business objectives, and serve and drive your career to meet your personal goals—all while helping others achieve theirs.