Become an Agent
Make a smart career choice and keep growing. Being a State Farm agent offers the potential of a fulfilling, rewarding career through helping people in your community. You're made for more. Take the reins.
Contact a Recruiter
Meet Our Agents
Being a State Farm agent isn't for everyone. It takes a financial commitment, time and hard work to build a business and keep it growing.
It also takes someone who is:
- Driven to help others and make a difference
- Energized by challenge and willing to accept risk
- Committed to the business; eager to expand their earning potential
Why State Farm
State Farm is an industry leader known for financial strength and top-notch customer service. Add to that the significant commitment State Farm makes to help build stronger, safer, better-educated communities and your industry leader becomes a powerhouse corporate citizen.
But that's just the beginning. Did you know State Farm:
- Provides extensive company support for its agents.
- Is the largest insurer in the United States.
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942.
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964.
Find out more about the agent selection process.
Find upcoming events in your area where you can learn more about being a State Farm agent.
From Military to Agent
Leaders never stop leading. As a State Farm agent, you can continue to assess challenges, lead your team to achieve business objectives, and serve and drive your career to meet your personal goals — all while helping others to achieve theirs.