There are several energy management benefits to connected home technology, including the ability to monitor your energy consumption to reduce electricity bills, as well as the ability to remotely monitor your home's backup energy source from anywhere, ensuring that your connected home devices remain powered and that you're preventing potential losses.
Smart home products can enable you to:
- Remotely control your home's thermostat and even enable it to learn your preferences over time and automatically adjust
- Provide backup power for appliances, electronics, and connected home devices during a power outage
- Automate lights—both inside and out
- Power down electronics remotely
Choose a product that fits your home energy needs
State Farm customers get a $100 manufacturer's rebate + free five-year manufacturer's extended limited warranty ($595 total value)!
A free in-home assessment with a participating, authorized Generac dealer is required.
See offer and redemption details
With a Generac automatic standby generator, you get convenient and reliable home backup power when you need it most.
- Permanently installed, like a central air unit, outside your home
- Runs on existing natural gas or LP fuel supply; no refueling necessary
- Provides power automatically within seconds of sensing a power outage—whether you're home or away
- With Mobile Link™, check the status of your generator from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or PC1
Or call 877-540-2181
State Farm customers get 10% off installation2 and 10% off monthly monitoring fee.*
*36-month monitoring contract required. See important terms and pricing below.
See offer and redemption details
With ADT Pulse, you get a complete solution for your home monitoring needs including:
- Ability to monitor energy consumption via smart plugs
- Ability to schedule thermostat, leverage connected outlets and more to help save on energy costs
- Ability to automate lights and door locks to make life more convenient
- Professional, in-home security review and installation
- 6-month money back guarantee
- 24x7x365 monitoring services
Or call 877-540-2171
What does smart home Energy Management look like?
Picture yourself managing your home energy needs, from anywhere.
1. Smart sprinklers know if rainy weather is rolling in and adjust accordingly, saving water and money.
2. Monitor appliance energy consumption through smart plugs—it might be time to consider energy efficient replacements.
3. Smart thermostats keep you comfortable, learn preferences over time, and can help save money.
4. Forgot to unplug your curling iron? No worries—you can remotely shut off via your smart phone.
5. Leave the TV on all day to entertain your pets? Use smart plugs to better understand energy consumption and cost.
6. Never worry about lights being left on—set up automated timers with your smart device or remotely turn off lights.
7. Home standby generators automatically activate in the event of a power outage, providing access to power when you need it most, ensuring your sump pump stays powered and your home remains connected.
Already have a home security system? Contact your State Farm agent to see if you are eligible for the Home Alert insurance discount. Discounts vary by state.
Additional Tips for Home Energy Management
Looking to upgrade to LEDs? Learn more on how and why to shop for energy efficient light bulbs.
Convenience and Security to Fit Your Needs
Discount offers from ADT and Generac are not available in all states and may require an eligible State Farm Auto or Fire policy. Discount offers not available in Alaska, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, or South Dakota. State Farm customers in Indiana, and North Carolina must have a State Farm Auto policy to be eligible for the discount offer. Discount offers only available in the US. Products and services are offered by third parties and State Farm does not warrant the merchantability, fitness, or quality of the products and services of the third parties.
*After purchasing your Smart Home product, contact your agent to apply for the Home Alert discount. Availability and terms of discounts vary by state. Contact a State Farm agent to learn more.
1 Mobile Link™ device is at an extra cost and also requires a subscription.
2 10% off installation (before taxes) and 10% off monthly monitoring service charges valid for new ADT customers only. Limit one offer per new ADT customer address and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Offer valid for all ADT home security and automation services. Not valid on purchases from ADT Authorized Dealers.
ADT requires a 36 month contract. Security starting at 28.99/mo (without discount). Pulse features require upgrade. Applies to Traditional Service Level only without Extended Warranty Plan. See important terms and pricing here. Early termination fees apply.
Select medical alert systems may be covered by or may qualify for full or partial reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid or private health insurance. For more information, contact your insurer or agent before purchasing such products.
ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services requires the installation and/or activation of an ADT alarm system with monitored burglary service and a compatible computer, cell phone or PDA with Internet and e-mail access. Pulse Services does not cover the operation or maintenance of household equipment/systems not connected to the Pulse Services/Equipment. Not available in all geographic areas. You may be required to pay additional charges for equipment and services to utilize certain Pulse features.
ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, 800.ADT.ASAP and the product/service names listed are marks and/or registered marks. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Third party marks are the property of their respective owners and used with permission or allowed under applicable laws. All security systems and services contained in this offer are sold, installed and monitored by ADT and not by State Farm. ADT is not an insurance company nor affiliated with State Farm.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP. CA ACO7155, 974443, PPO17232 FL EF0001121; LA F1639, F1640, F1643, F1654, F1655; MA 172C; NC Licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina; 7535P2, 7561P2, 7562P10, 7563P7, 7565P1, 7566P9, 7564P4; NY 12000305615; PA 090797; PRIVATE PATROL: CA ADT Holdings, Inc., PPO 17232, 21171 S. Western Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501 (310) 829-7981; See full Terms & Conditions.
Generac and the Generac logo are trademarks of Generac Power Systems, Inc.
Instead of Generac's standard 5-year limited warranty, you'll receive Generac's 5-year parts and labor extended-limited warranty — a $495 value FREE.