State Farm® mobile apps to download today
Put your tablet or smartphone to work with State Farm apps that make it easier to manage your insurance, help new drivers build skills and offer feedback on your drive time.
Life gets busy, which is why having the information you need when you need it can save you time (and maybe some money). Luckily, State Farm has three practical, easy-to-use apps, along with interactions with Alexa, to help you do a myriad of things.
- State Farm mobile app: It enables you to keep a digital ID card on hand at all times, pay your bills, check on claims and more. It’s easy to use and allows you to connect with your agent and see policy information when you need it. Support is always available via text, chat or call.
- State Farm Drive Safe & Save™ app: It offers trip feedback to help you determine what you’re doing right and rewards good driving behavior with possible discounts.1 2 Some ways to earn discounts are good driving skills and reduced driving at night or in poor visibility conditions.
- State Farm Steer Clear® app: It gives your under-25 drivers input and lessons to help them develop the driving skills they need. Young drivers complete training modules and might be eligible for discounts afterward.1
- Life Enhanced: A customer-facing mobile application that uses activity-based rewards to encourage healthy living habits. The app provides access to a wide variety of activity goals, educational materials, and digital tools that help you achieve physical, emotional, social, and financial well-being.
- Alexa: You can connect with State Farm at any time after adding the State Farm skill to your Alexa. Once enabled, you can simply ask Alexa for help with finding a State Farm agent or paying your bill.
Learn more about why you should download these apps and how you can put them to use managing your busy life with our helpful videos.
State Farm mobile app
Put your insurance information at your fingertips, 24/7, with the State Farm mobile app.
Drive Safe & Save app
Learn how you drive and take advantage of possible discounts with the State Farm Drive Safe & Save app.
Steer Clear app
Young drivers can get feedback and learn how to improve their driving skills with lessons, feedback and more offered through the State Farm Steer Clear app.