Low Cost Auto Insurance from State Farm®
State Farm is the #1 auto insurer in America for a good reason. We offer low cost auto insurance while providing great customer service.1
How do we provide auto insurance at a low cost?
- Low auto insurance rates. On average, switching your auto insurance to State Farm will lower your cost by almost $500 per year.2
- Discounts. Being a good driver, studying hard, and choosing a car with common safety features are just some of the ways you can lower your cost even more. Our Discount Double Check® program helps check you are getting all the discounts you are eligible for.
- Multi-line savings. If you purchase both a State Farm auto and a State Farm homeowners insurance policy, you could save over $800 per year.2 In addition to lowering the cost of your premiums, using one company for all of your insurance saves you time.
Get a Quote
What do you have to give up to get low cost auto insurance? Nothing. With State Farm, you pay a low amount and still get superb service.
- Your Agent can answer any of your questions and help you select the right coverage for your situation.
- If the unexpected happens, we have more than 300 Claims Centers ready to help.
- You have the option to manage your account and file claims online.
- Our Call Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
And our Pocket Agent® mobile application means that State Farm is always as close as well as your pocket.
With State Farm, you get low cost auto insurance and unparalleled customer service. It's no wonder that 40 million people have chosen State Farm for their auto insurance.
How low can we go? Get an auto insurance quote now.
Check out our Learning Center for tips on how to save money on auto insurance.
Auto insurance isn't your only expense. Review our driving tips for saving money.
1Based on 2014 statutory written premium for the private auto line of business, available through A.M. Best.
2Average annual per household based on a 2014 national survey of new policyholders who reported savings by switching to State Farm.
Not all discounts are available in all states.