Sports Car Insurance from State Farm®
Get an Auto Quote
State Farm is a Solid Choice for Sports Car Insurance
There's a good reason why State Farm is the largest insurer of cars and other vehicles in the US.1 In fact, there are several:
- Manage your car insurance with mobile apps, and easy-to-use online tools.
- Personalized service from thousands of local agents.
- Discounts make sports car insurance from State Farm an even better value.
Here's Why Sports Car Insurance Can Be Expensive
With all the technology that goes into sports cars, you'd think they'd be the safest cars you can drive. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. Here are a few reasons why:
- Cars with powerful engines may encourage some people to drive faster.
- If they're totaled or stolen, sports cars usually cost more to replace.
- Lighter materials may offer less protection, so injuries can be more severe.
- High-performance parts are more expensive to replace.
Making Sports Car Insurance Less Expensive
Sports car insurance can be more expensive than insurance for other kinds of cars, but you may be able to lower your costs while maintaining the coverage you want.
- Install a car alarm or some other kind of anti-theft device.
- Use a different car for everyday driving.
- Reduce the miles you drive your sports car.
- Maintain a driving record that's free of moving violations, license suspensions, and at-fault accidents.
Simple Insights® by State Farm
Take advantage of what we've learned through the years in Simple Insights.
How to inspect and buy the classic car that's best for your purposes - and how to insure it.
Unlike new vehicles, antique cars appreciate in value, so their insurance differs.
High versus low deductibles and a breakdown on the types of auto insurance coverage.
1 Ranking and data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, based on direct premiums written as of 2017.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Indemnity Company