Control Your Power. Control Your Life.
Power outages can happen at any time, rendering many modern electricity-dependent devices useless. Without power, you may be unable to charge your cell phone, connect to the Internet, use your security system, and run electrical appliances—including your refrigerator, furnace, water heater, central air unit, well pump, and sump pump.
But when your home is equipped with a Generac automatic standby generator, your home remains powered during outages, ensuring you can go on enjoying your electronics and conveniences.
- Generac automatic standby generators are permanently installed, like a central air unit.
- They run on existing natural gas or liquid propane fuel supply, so there's no refueling necessary.
- Best of all, they turn on automatically within seconds of sensing a power outage—whether you're home or away. When utility power returns, they automatically turn off. It's that simple.
- With Mobile Link™, Generac's remote monitor, you can check the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
State Farm customers will receive an exclusive offer from Generac when they purchase an automatic standby generator.
My family's going to be safe and secure in my house because of this generator. That gives you that feeling of security that, to me, is priceless. -Greg B
It's one of the best investments I've ever made in this house. -David P
Without a generator attached to the house, you lose all your freedom. My experience with the standby generator has been absolutely fabulous; I don't have to worry when the electricity goes off. -Dorothy M
Discount offers from ADT, Generac, and Canary are not available in all states and may require an eligible State Farm Auto or Fire policy. Discount offers not available in Alaska, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, or South Dakota. State Farm customers in Indiana and North Carolina must have a State Farm Auto policy to be eligible for the discount offer. Discount offers only available in the US. Products and services are offered by third parties and State Farm does not warrant the merchantability, fitness, or quality of the products and services of the third parties.
1. Mobile Link™ device is at an extra cost and also requires a subscription.
2. Instead of Generac's standard 5-year limited warranty, you'll receive Generac's 5-year parts and labor extended-limited warranty — a $495 value FREE.
Generac and the Generac logo are trademarks of Generac Power Systems, Inc.
Products and services are offered by Generac, and State Farm does not warrant the merchantability, fitness, or quality of the products and services of Generac.