Start Of Main Content

Replace My State Farm® Check

You may request a replacement check for the following types of funds:

  • Claims payments
  • Compensations
  • Dividends
  • General expense payments
  • Life Insurance payments
  • Premium refunds

However, if a payment remains in an outstanding status beyond the dormancy period, State Farm is mandated to report the funds to the state of residency.

Request Replacement Check