Paying Your Insurance Bill Just Got Easier
A State Farm® Payment Plan makes paying your insurance bill easier, and more convenient, so you can concentrate on other things in your life.
- Combine multiple State Farm policies on a single bill
- Select your own payment due date, from the 1st to the 28th
- Smaller, monthly payments instead of a much larger payment once or twice per year
- Set up Automatic Payments, Bill Reminders, and Paperless Billing for even more convenience and flexibility
Set Up a State Farm Payment Plan
Speak with a State Farm agent to set up an insurance bill payment plan that works for you.
Receive Bill Pay Reminder Notifications
Already have a State Farm Payment Plan? Set email reminders that help keep you in the loop. By enrolling in reminders from your online account, you will receive a helpful email when:
- Your bill due date is five days away and you haven’t scheduled or made a payment.
- Your bill is past the due date and still needs to be paid.
- Your automatic payment was declined.
Signing up is easy! Just log into your online account and enroll in Bill Reminders here, or navigate to your Profile and Preferences page to sign up.
Have a Question About Your Bill?
Let us help you understand your payment plan bill.