Insurance payment plans
Paying your insurance bill just got easier
A State Farm® Payment Plan makes paying your insurance bill easier, and more convenient, so you can concentrate on other things in your life.
- Combine multiple State Farm policies on a single bill
- Select your own payment due date, from the 1st to the 28th
- Smaller, monthly payments instead of a much larger payment once or twice per year
- Enjoy the benefits of Automatic Payments, Bill Reminders, and Paperless Billing for even more convenience and flexibility
Speak with a State Farm agent to setup an insurance bill payment plan that works for you.
Choose automated payments
With a State Farm Payment Plan, you can choose to never miss a payment by having your premium payment automatically deducted from your bank account or credit/debit card.
- Your premium payment will automatically be deducted each billing cycle
- Simplify your life with no more checks or stamps
- You no longer need to worry about remembering to submit a payment on-time because we'll apply your payment on your selected due date
- Keeping your personal and financial information safe and secure is our top priority
Receive bill pay reminder notifications
Already have a State Farm Payment Plan? Set email reminders that help keep you in the loop. By enrolling in reminders from your online account, you will receive a helpful email when:
- Your bill due date is five days away and you haven't scheduled or made a payment
- Your bill is past the due date and still needs to be paid
- Your automatic payment was declined
Signing up is easy! Just log into your online account and enroll in Bill Reminders here, or navigate to your Profile and Preferences page to sign up.