Paying your Premiums Just Got Easier
Pay your premiums on your terms with a State Farm® Payment Plan. You can choose smaller payments more often or bigger payments less often - whatever fits your budget. Here's how life gets simpler with a State Farm Payment Plan:
- Pick from monthly or recurring payment plans
- Home and Business policies can also bill quarterly or semi-annually
- Select your own payment due date from the 1st to the 28th
- Combine all your policies into one bill
- Easier budgeting – amount due remains the same unless there's a change in the cost of your insurance
- Pay your way – in your Agent's office, online, mail, phone, or through our mobile app, Pocket Agent®
To get started with a flexible State Farm Payment Plan, contact your agent who will help you determine the best payment plan for your needs. Now that's easy!
Find an Agent
Already a State Farm Payment Plan Customer?
Power to Choose
If you're happy with the way you're paying your bill, that's great. But, State Farm Payment Plan customers have the power to choose and the power to re-choose! You can:
- Change to and from paperless billing
- Change due dates
- And even change bill frequency
Plus, online customers can view and manage their accounts online and on Pocket Agent.
Add Recurring Payments
One word – Convenience. Life gets a little easier when you add recurring monthly payments to your State Farm Payment Plan.1 Here's how:
- Save time and worry
- Deduct payments from your checking or savings account
- Or, charge to your credit or debit card
No chance of lost checks or overlooked due dates!
It's Easy to Add Recurring Payments
By choosing a recurring monthly payment for your existing payment plan, you may be eligible to use any advanced payment credit towards the current month's bill! Contact your agent for more information.
1 If you are a State Farm Payment Plan quarterly or semi-annual account holder, contact your agent to establish a recurring monthly payment plan option.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.