Talk to Us About Supplemental Health Insurance
Supplemental health insurance can help families deal with the extra costs associated with hospital stays. Things like:
- Deductibles and co-insurance amounts
- Private room and private duty nurse fees
- Extra transportation, lodging, or meals
- Extra phone calls to friends and relatives
- Unexpected child care
Learn about Supplemental Insurance
Not only can the supplemental insurance help pay for things not covered by your primary health insurance policy, but it also has other advantages including:
- Coverage begins on the first day of the hospital stay; there is no deductible or waiting period,
- Covered hospital stays are payable for up to one year for the same or related condition, and
- Reimbursements are paid directly to you, unless you tell us otherwise.
*Specifically, Hospital Income, Hospital Indemnity, Hospital Confinement Indemnity Coverage, Hospital Confinement Indemnity Policy, Supplemental Hospital Indemnity policy and Daily Hospital Confinement Indemnity.
For additional information, please contact a State Farm agent.
Find an Agent
This is a Marketing tool intended for use in the sale of insurance. Completion of an application for a State Farm® insurance policy will require contact with a State Farm agent/insurance producer.
This information provides only a brief description of coverage. It is not a contract. State specific modifications and options may or may not be applicable. This policy may not be available in all states. A complete statement of coverage is found only in the Hospital Income policy / Hospital Income/Hospital Indemnity/and Hospital Confinement Indemnity products/Supplemental Medical Insurance, and any attached Riders. This policy is Guaranteed Renewable except in the event of fraud, material misrepresentation, nonpayment of premium, or expiration of the policy. Renewal premiums will increase periodically depending on your age. For additional details on coverage and cost, contact a State Farm agent/insurance producer. See policy form 97024 for exact terms and conditions.