Bank Account Help
Are you looking for account help with your State Farm Bank® account? We have consolidated a variety of resources to answer some of the more common account inquiries. Whether you are looking to take action on your account, find an answer to a question or download a form, we are here to help.
Managing My Account
We've identified some common tasks that can help you take the action you need on your bank accounts. Whether you need to order more checks or deposit slips, place a stop payment on a check, enroll for electronic statements, or report a lost card, we've got you covered. If you don't find what you're looking for, please contact us for assistance.
State Farm Bank® Offers the Following Options to Initiate Payments on a Vehicle Loan
- Automatic payment [PDF-649.5KB]: This form must be completed to facilitate recurring automatic payments from a State Farm Bank account or recurring Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments from an account held at another financial institution. There is no additional fee for automatic payments.
- Note: if you wish to stop an automatic payment, your request must be received at least 10 business days prior to your scheduled monthly due date in order to be effective.
- Just Pay It (JPI) Online: Pay by checking, State Farm Benefit Management Account (SFBMA), or Money Market Account from any financial institution. There is no additional fee for making a payment online.
- Phone Payment via Interactive Voice Response (IVR): 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). There is no additional fee for a payment by phone.
- Representative-assisted phone payments: 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). There is no additional fee for making a payment by phone.
- One-time online transfer from a State Farm Bank Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) account to the Vehicle Loan account: There is no additional fee for making a payment by HELOC transfer.
- Payment through Western Union: Fees may be assessed by Western Union. Call 877-734-2265 for Western Union instructions.
- Moneygram: Fees may be assessed by Moneygram. Call the 877-734-2265 for Moneygram instructions.
- Wire transfer: Fees may be assessed by originating financial institution. Call 877-734-2265 for wire instructions.
- U.S. Postal Mail: There is no additional fee for making a payment by mail.
- State Farm Loyalty Rewards®: Call 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472) for assistance. There is no additional fee for using State Farm Loyalty Rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers have asked some pretty smart questions over the years. To better serve you, we've compiled the questions we've received most often, along with our answers. If you don't find what you're looking for here, contact us. We'll be glad to help.
Forms and Downloads
Our library of downloadable forms can assist you with a variety of needs. From setting up direct deposit to completing an ID Theft Affidavit, this collection can help you take the action needed to accomplish the task at hand.
Access your Account anytime. Anywhere.
Check your balance. Pay bills. Deposit checks. And more.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.