As a victim of identity fraud, you could find yourself shelling out hundreds, even thousands, of dollars in fees as you work to regain control of your identity and restore your credit. When you add identity restoration coverage to the existing State Farm® policy that insures your home, apartment, condominium, manufactured home, or farm, you can protect yourself from the cost of identity fraud.
Find an Agent
If you become a victim of identity fraud, we'll reimburse you up to $25,000 for covered expenses, including:
- Cost of obtaining credit bureau reports
- Fees when reapplying for loans initially declined due to falsified credit information
- Legal costs for defending criminal and civil suits or representation at a government audit
- Notary and filing fees for costs incurred to correct your identity and credit records
- Postage, phone, and shipping fees
Your $25,000 reimbursement also includes up to $5,000 for lost wages and child and elder care expenses, as well as up to $1,000 for miscellaneous fees.
Talk to your agent about adding this affordable protection to your current State Farm policy.
Note: This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information, see your State Farm agent.