- Any State Farm Bank Vehicle Loan that is secured by collateral of either a Boat (which can include a trailer and/or motor if done with one loan) or RV AND is not a refinance of an existing State Farm Bank Vehicle Loan secured with collateral of a Boat or RV will be eligible for the promotion.
- Dealer purchase, refinance (except the refinance of an existing State Farm Bank Vehicle Loan with collateral of a Boat or RV), and private party loan types are eligible for this offer.
- A customer cannot refinance their existing State Farm Bank Boat or RV loan and still receive a gift card.
- Loan must be open and active for at least 30 calendar days from the loan closing date (promissory note date) of the loan.
- Gift cards will be issued and mailed to the primary borrower 6-8 weeks after the loan is issued. The gift card will be mailed to the address on the loan.
- There is a limit of one gift card per loan, but there is no limit on the number of gift cards a customer could receive if there are multiple qualifying loans to one customer during the offering period.
- Agents and Team Members are eligible.
- The promotion ends April 30, 2019. Qualifying loans need to be closed in the Agent's office (promissory note signed) between February 1, 2019 and April 30, 2019.
The refinance of an existing State Farm Bank Vehicle Loan with collateral of either a Boat or RV loan will not qualify for a gift card.
Possible Tax Implications
State Farm does not provide tax or legal advice. Borrowers should contact a tax or legal advisor regarding the potental tax consequences of receiving gift vards under this offer. State Farm Bank may send to borrowers and file with the Internal Revenue Service a Form 1099-MISC (miscellaneous Income) to the extent that we determine that we are required to do so under law, including with respect to the value of any gift card(s) a borrower receives under this offer.
Where to Direct Questions
Customers and Agents can direct questions regarding their gift card to the Bank Response Center at 877-SF4-BANK.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested . The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 ore relay services.