Life Events to Discuss with Your State Farm® Agent
The benefit of working with a financial representative is having someone who knows and understands your circumstance and can guide you accordingly. In addition to regular reviews, here are five life events when you want to check in and why:
1. Marriage: Receive suggestions for your retirement strategy as a couple and evaluate property and casualty exposures.
2. Birth of a child: Set up an education savings plan and evaluate life insurance needs.
3. Promotion: Re-evaluate college and retirement savings, determine increased life insurance needs and disability coverage.
4. New job: Get help consolidating previous retirement plans, evaluate health insurance/employee benefits and review retirement strategy.
5. Divorce: Reassess retirement savings strategy and review life insurance needs.