Skip to Main Content

Start Of Main Content

Retirees directory

This directory can help you stay informed as well as find contact information, hours, and more for retiree resources and services.

Agency sales resource


When to call us

  • To change your contact information
  • To ask any questions about your Term Pay

State Farm® Benefits Center

866-935-4015866-935-4015 (Mon–Fri 7AM–6PM CT) or

When to call or visit the website

  • To report a death
  • To change your contact information
  • Group Medical Coverage
    • Questions about the annual enrollment process or coverage options
    • To determine eligibility for medical or drug coverage as special or late enrollee
    • To add or delete a dependent from coverage
  • Group Life Insurance
    • Check amount of coverage
    • Change your group life beneficiary
  • 401(k) Savings Plan
    • Change your 401(k) Savings Plan Federal or State Tax withholdings
    • Change your direct deposit information
    • Change your 401(k) Savings Plan beneficiary
    • Request a 401(k) distribution and/or installment payments
    • Request changes to your 401(k) Savings Plan account
  • Retirement
    • Change your Federal or State Tax withholdings
    • Change your direct deposit information
    • Name or change your pre-retirement beneficiary designation
    • Request retirement estimates
    • Initiate retirement
  • Retiree Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
    Aon Retiree Health Exchange 1-888-628-23971-888-628-2397
    • Create and submit a claim for reimbursement
    • Review eligible HRA expenses
    • View account summary

COBRA (active participants)

866-935-4015866-935-4015 - State Farm Benefits Center

When to call us

  • To ask about length of coverage
  • To verify contribution amounts

State Farm Federal Credit Union

Good Neighbor Grants, matching gifts, and scholarships

866-604-5480866-604-5480 for Good Neighbor Grant and 877-369-0872877-369-0872 for the Matching Gift Program. For more information on Grants & Scholarships

When to call us

  • To ask about scholarships, Good Neighbor grants, and Matching Gifts

Group Medical Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan

Be sure to register for your Blue Access for Members to

  • Request copies of EOBs
  • Review claim history and/or pending claims
  • Request Group Medical ID card

Accolade - Personal Health Assistant

1-844-287-38591-844-287-3859 or

When to connect with us

  • We are your first point of contact for assistance with your Group Medical PPO Plan coverage.
  • Understand why a claim was denied
  • Find a network provider
  • Help with upcoming inpatient or outpatient treatment
  • Request new ID cards
  • And more!

Livongo – diabetes and hypertension healthcare program

1-800-945-43551-800-945-4355 or

When to connect with us

  • Member of the Group Medical PPO Plan
  • Living with Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes and/or Hypertension and could use health coaching for improved health
  • Living with hypertension and don’t check your blood pressure regularly or have the equipment to check it
  • Living with diabetes and don’t check your blood sugars regularly or have the supplies to do so
  • Not sure if this program is right for you and want to learn more of the program details

Long-Term Care (LTC)

800-858-4933800-858-4933 John Hancock

When to call us

  • To ask questions regarding your Long-Term Care coverage at retirement

Mutual Funds


When to call us

  • To open a new account
  • To request changes on your account
  • To change the mix of investments
  • To withdraw funds
  • To ask about earnings

You may establish or change account services on an existing account by using the Investor Account Services form

Prescription drugs or

When to email us

  • Register with
    • To refill mail order prescriptions
    • To check order status
    • To view prescription history
    • To use the online Savings center
    • To check on your medication costs
    • To find a local pharmacy
    • To located the Preferred Drug list
    • To print forms or your ID card
  • Or call the toll-free number (800-388-2058800-388-2058):
    • To ask questions about prescription drug change and co-payments
    • To obtain a copy of the Primary Drug list
    • To request a Caremark prescription drug card
    • To request a Mail Service order form
    • To request a Prescription Drug Claim form

Social Security

800-772-1213800-772-1213 or

When to call us

  • To ask any Social Security or Medicare questions

U.S. Discount Program / Good Neighbor Perks

877-272-1999877-272-1999 Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS)

Good Neighbor Perks for Retirees- is an external vendor that offers national discounts on products, services and travel.

When to call us

  • To find out what discounts are available on various products and services in your area
  • Problems:
    • If you encounter problems, you should work directly with the merchant to resolve any product or service problems
    • For State Discounts - Contact the applicable State HR Department if published information is incorrect (such as invalid phone numbers, broken hyperlinks, etc.)
    • For National Discounts - Contact the Human Resource Shared Services at 877-272-1999877-272-1999 if published information is incorrect (such as invalid phone number, broken hyperlinks, etc.)

State Farm® (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.