Individual Credit Disability Insurance — Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Individual Credit Disability Insurance is currently available through State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. Details about coverage, policies, and benefits are listed below. Please read a brief description of the Individual Credit Disability Insurance in Pennsylvania.
Find an Agent
- If you are totally disabled by accident or sickness for more than 30 days during the policy term, State Farm® pays the monthly benefit from the first day of total disability, as long as total disability continues, to the end of the policy term.
- Benefits may be payable directly to a financial institution.
- Provides 24 hour protection, both off and on the job.
State Farm's Individual Credit Disability Insurance may help solve the problem of meeting your loan obligations should you become totally disabled and are eligible for benefits. You buy only the insurance you want, for the time you need it.
Exclusions and Limitations
This policy does not cover any loss caused or contributed to by:
- Normal pregnancy; however, Total Disability caused by complications of pregnancy will be covered.
- Any intentionally self-inflicted injury.
- Pre-existing Sickness or Physical Conditions: There is no coverage for Total Disability that commences within six (6) months after the Effective Date of Coverage and is the result of an illness, disease or physical condition for which You received medical advice, consultation or treatment within six (6) months prior to the Effective Date of Coverage. Any Total Disability commencing more than six (6) months after the Effective Date of Coverage will not be considered a Pre-Existing Sickness or Physical Condition.
- If total disability results from two (2) or more causes, only one Monthly Income Amount is payable.
This is a marketing tool intended for use in the sale of insurance. Completion of an application for a State Farm insurance policy will require contact with a State Farm agent/insurance producer.
This information provides only a brief explanation of coverage. It is not a contract, and exclusions and limitations apply. This policy is not renewable. There are terms under which the policy may be continued or discontinued. Modifications are applicable in some states. See policy form 97021ZPA for exact terms and conditions. Contact your agent/insurance producer for details and cost.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company