Universal Life from State Farm Life Insurance Company or State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company (Licensed in New York and Wisconsin) is available at minimum issue amounts of:
- $25,000 for ages 0–17, 55–85
- $50,000 for ages 18–54 ($25,000 for tax-qualified retirement plans)
- $100,000 for Preferred and Super Preferred rates, $250,000 for Elite Preferred rates
Death benefit options
There are two death benefit options you can choose with a Universal Life insurance policy.
Optional coverages (available for an additional cost)
- Family Coverage – Term life insurance on your spouse and children can be included on your base coverage by purchasing separate term riders, subject to insurability. The additional level term rider may not be available in all states.
- Disability Waiver of Monthly Deduction – The cost of life insurance, optional coverages and the monthly expense charge can be waived during certain periods of total disability as defined in the policy and lasting six continuous months.
- Guaranteed Insurability Option – You are guaranteed the right to increase your life insurance coverage by the amount of the rider on specific option dates without evidence of insurability. The waiver of monthly deduction for disability benefit must be present in order to add this coverage. When you marry or become a parent, you may exercise the next available option.
This is a general description of coverage. A complete statement of coverage is found only in the policy.
For more details on coverage, costs, restrictions, and renewability, or to apply for coverage, contact your local State Farm agent.
Insurance policies and/or associated riders and features may not be available in all states, and policy terms and conditions may vary by state.
Securities are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
State Farm Life Insurance Company (Not licensed in MA, NY or WI)
State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company (Licensed in NY and WI)
Each State Farm insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.