Single Premium Life Insurance — A Lifetime of Benefits, Just One Payment
Life insurance can be the foundation for a family's financial protection. State Farm Life Insurance Company offers a variety of whole life insurance policies that not only helps your family prepare for the unexpected, but can build cash value you can use during your lifetime.
Get a Life Quote
This single premium whole life insurance policy provides lifetime protection with only one premium payment. No additional payments will ever be required. In other words, it becomes "paid-up" after one premium payment with nothing else to pay for the rest of the insured's life.
|Premium Duration||Only One Premium Due|
|Coverage||Minimum face amount $15,000|
|Issue Ages||0 to 80|
One premium payment for a lifetime of benefits. Look into what Single Premium life insurance can offer.
- You make one single premium payment.
- Guaranteed cash value generally grows tax-deferred. If you have accumulated cash values you may access them during your lifetime.*
- Eligible to earn dividends. Overtime dividends may accumulate at interest, purchase paid up additional insurance, or be payable in cash. The choice is yours.1
- Tax-free death benefit - No matter how large your death benefit, it passes to your beneficiaries generally income tax-free.
- If you have auto insurance with State Farm®, purchasing a State Farm Life Insurance policy may entitle you to a discount on your auto premiums with our multi-line discount.
Note: *This policy is considered a Modified Endowment Contract and as such any distributions (e.g., loans, dividends paid in cash or accumulated, or a policy assignment) will be subject to current income tax to the extent there is taxable gain in the policy. In addition, a tax penalty equal to 10% of the taxable amount will be applied to funds distributed prior to the owner's age 59½. In order to defer taxation, the paid-up additions dividend option should be chosen. Unpaid loans will reduce the death benefit and cash surrender value. Loans accrue interest.
State Farm agents do not provide tax or legal advice. Please seek professional tax or legal advice regarding your situation.
Need help choosing a policy? Compare policies.
Find an Agent
f 1 Dividends are a return of premium and are based on the actual mortality, expense, and investment experience of the Company. Dividends are not guaranteed.
This is only a general description of coverage. A complete statement of coverage is found only in the policy. For more details on coverage, costs, restrictions; or to apply for coverage, contact a local State Farm agent. There are limitations and conditions regarding payment of benefits due to misrepresentations on the application or when death is the result of suicide in the first two policy years.
Insurance policies and/or associated riders and features may not be available in all states, and policy terms and conditions may vary by state.
Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
State Farm Life Insurance Company (Not licensed in MA, NY or WI)
State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company (Licensed in NY and WI)