Georgia State University and State Farm® are joining together in an innovative public-private partnership to implement a first of its kind program to help two-year college students succeed, particularly in the Georgia State- Decatur campus of Perimeter College and South DeKalb County area.
The State Farm Education Assist program provides funding to colleges, universities and non-profits to help meet the needs of underserved students. Through this community-based program, an integrated suite of services will support post-secondary pathways helping students successfully obtain skill development critical for long-term economic security.
- Increase the number of students who enroll in post-secondary education
- Raise the number of students who graduate with a post-secondary credential
- Ensure students have the knowledge and skills to succeed in the workforce
Core Program Elements:
- High School Student Success Programs
- State Farm® Scholar Program
- Community College Based Student Advisory Services
- Career and Workforce Development