State Farm Premier
The State Farm Premier Service Program is a customer choice program consisting of providers who manage national networks of participating independent providers of water mitigation, flooring, general contracting, and roofing services. The State Farm Premier Service Program is designed to help you recover from the unexpected following a covered loss. This program is voluntary for policyholders.
Components of the State Farm Premier Service Program include:
- Emergency water removal services (U.S.)
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Contractor Network Service Providers (CNSPs) who can assist with identifying and selecting general contractors who can provide an estimate and complete building repairs
- Roofing Network Service Providers (RNSPs) who can assist with identifying and selecting roofing contractors who can provide an estimate and complete roofing repairs
- Workmanship guaranteed for 5 years by your chosen provider
Note: These programs may not be available in all locations.