State Farm® Premier Service® Program
The State Farm Premier Service Program is a customer choice network of participating independent water mitigation and flooring contractors that is designed to help you recover from the unexpected following a covered loss. This program is voluntary for policyholders and can provide:
- Water removal services (U.S.)
- Flooring repairs or replacement
- Workmanship guaranteed for up to 5 years
*This program may not be available in all locations.
How Does It Work?
- Report the loss to your property.
- File a claim — choose the way you prefer.
- Choose a participating independent contractor; your claim associate can provide you with names of participating contractors. We will notify the independent you select of the assignment.
- Schedule an appointment when the independent contractor contacts you.
- You approve the estimate and authorize repairs.
- You pay your deductible to the independent contractor.
- You authorize final payment to the independent contractor upon satisfactory completion of repairs.
What Services Are Included?
Premier Service independent contractors can provide water removal and/or floor repairs and replacements. These vendors will:
- Respond 24/7
- Contact you within 1 hour
- Arrive on site to begin the water mitigation work within 4 hours (in times of high volume, the vendor may take longer than 1 hour to contact you and longer than 4 hours to begin work)
- Begin when you authorize the work
- Provide a 5-year warranty on their labor