State Farm® Pocket Agent®
What Comes From Having a Good Neighbor Right in Your Pocket?
Convenience at your fingertips. Now State Farm services and unique mobile features are closer than ever and there to help you in any and every way possible.
With Pocket Agent, our free Kindle app, you can find an agent, report a claim, do your banking, get roadside help and a whole lot more! Now whenever and wherever you need us, State Farm is there for you.
Two Ways to Download Now
1. Using a barcode scanner
2. From the Amazon Store.
Some of the Pocket Agent features are only accessible to registered statefarm.com® users. Register Today!
- Pay Insurance Premium — Have a mobile lifestyle? Pay my Premium now gives you an easy way to pay your State Farm insurance premium using Pocket Agent for Kindle.
- Claims Center — Document a claims checklist with the push of a button. Registered users can submit a claim and check claim status.
- Other Claimants and Other Vehicles — Document other parties involved in the accident, including name, insurance information and vehicle information.
- Describe the Scene — Make free-form notes in addition to filling out the claim form information
- Take and submit pictures using your camera and record accident details and vehicle damage.
- Locate a State Farm Select Service® Repair Facility*.
- My Insurance Card** — Can't find your insurance card? Now your policy information is at your fingertips!
- Email your insurance card right from your phone.
- Bills & Payments — Convenient way to pay your insurance premium and/or bank bills.
- Transfer funds or check balances and pending transactions of State Farm Bank® accounts.
- View State Farm Bank Deposit and Credit Card transaction history.
- Manage Mutual Fund Accounts — From purchasing shares to redeeming or exchanging them, you can manage most State Farm Mutual Funds® right from your smart phone or tablet.
- My Agent — Contact your State Farm agent or find one close-by with the ability to search by current location or zip code.
- On The Road — Search for locksmiths, tow trucks, taxis, rental cars, gas stations and hotels by current location or zip code.
- Password Reset — Users can reset their State Farm password on their mobile device.
Get a Quote
For technical assistance, 24 hours a day, contact us at: 888-559-1922.
Note: The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact your State Farm agent or claim associate.
Deposit and Loan products offered through State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Securities, insurance and annuity products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Hearing and speech impaired individuals please dial 711.
This program is not available in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
* The "Find a Repair Facility" function on your Kindle will only retrieve Select Service repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle.
** This does not constitute an insurance ID card as may be required in your state.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 800-447-4930.
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
Securities are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.