Emergency Road Service Coverage
It's a fact of life. Vehicles break down sometimes. And when they do, it's a major hassle.
To make that hassle a little less major, State Farm® offers Emergency Road Service coverage. With Emergency Road Service, we'll pay for the common, reasonable expenses you need to get your covered vehicle back in service.
Get an Auto Quote
Need Emergency Road Service Right Now? Call 877-627-5757
If you have Emergency Road Service coverage from State Farm, you can request assistance by calling 877-627-5757 or click here. If you don't have coverage, we still want to help. Call 877-627-5757 and we'll send someone who can provide services at a negotiated rate that may be lower than you'll find on your own.
How Emergency Road Service Coverage Works
If you have Emergency Road Service coverage, and your vehicle breaks down or becomes disabled, we'll pay for reasonable, emergency services, including:
- Mechanical labor at the breakdown site (up to one hour).
- Towing to the nearest repair location if the covered vehicle is not drivable.
- Towing if the covered car is stuck on or immediately next to a public road.
- Delivery of gas, oil, battery, or change of tire (but not the cost of these or similar items) necessary to return a covered vehicle back to driving condition.
- Locksmith labor to unlock a covered car if its key is lost, stolen, or locked inside the car (up to one hour).
What Isn't Covered by Emergency Road Service Coverage
- Towing costs beyond what it would cost to tow your vehicle to the nearest repair facility.
- Labor costs beyond the first hour.
Please speak with an agent or check your policy for additional coverage limitations.
Should You Purchase Emergency Road Service Coverage?
If you have questions about emergency road service, speak with a State Farm agent. They'll ask you a few questions to understand your specific circumstances and recommend insurance options that'll keep you protected at a competitive price. Or get an auto insurance quote online. It's fast and it's easy!
State Farm Mobile Doesn't Mind if it's After Hours
Pay bills. File claims. And more.
Simple Insights® by State Farm
Take advantage of what we've learned through the years in Simple Insights®. Here, you can discover advice on insurance, maintenance and repair, buying and selling, safety, and more.
Car Insurance Deductibles And Coverages: Choosing Well
Run Flat Tires; Pros and Cons
Why Make a Car Maintenance Schedule?
Find an Agent
Please remember that the preceding descriptions contain only a general description of available coverages and are not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to all policy provisions and applicable endorsements. Coverage options may vary by state. To learn more about auto insurance coverage in your state, contact your State Farm agent.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Indemnity Company
State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas