Get the Church Insurance Coverage You Deserve
Church insurance and other religious organization insurance helps protect the many needs of your congregation.
State Farm® recognizes that your place of worship is also the center of your community. That is why our agents are committed to helping you find a reliable insurance plan to offer the protection you need and make things right if the unexpected strikes.
Find an Agent
Protection For Your Religious Organization and Its Community
Below are a few customizable features of church insurance with State Farm:
- Building Coverage — Covers the main worship building, additional buildings owned and used by the Religious Organization, as well as any auxiliary structures
- Comprehensive General Liability — Helps protect the insured's legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others
- Personal Property — Coverage is necessary to insure the property located in the buildings
- Counseling Professional — Provides coverage for the insured's legal obligation to pay as damages because of injury caused by the rendering of or failure to render counseling services
- Directors and Officers — Provides coverage for the insured's legal obligation to pay as damages because of a wrongful act to which the endorsement applies
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration — Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft
Let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan that is tailored to your needs.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: NY,CA,FL,RI