Solutions for your office
Whether you're an architect, accountant, engineer, consultant, attorney, or insurance agent or broker, we're here to help you find the right coverage. Talk to a State Farm® agent who cares about your business as much as you do; someone who will take time to understand your needs and help you find the right coverage — and any discounts that may apply.
State Farm office coverage form features
- Property – Protect your business buildings(s) and other structures, business personal property, and equipment from covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Liability – Helps with financial protection against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Loss of Income – Protection in case your operations are suspended due to a covered loss.
- Accounts Receivable – May cover for loss of monies due to you that are uncollectable because of damage to accounts receivable records.
- Backup of Sewer and Drain – Protection for accidental direct physical loss to business personal property at your business location caused by a covered back up of sewers and drains inside your building.
- Computer Property – Protect computer equipment used in your business operation.
- Employee Dishonesty – Protections against direct physical loss of business personal property, including money and securities, caused by dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, such as refrigeration equipment, heating, or air conditioning units.
- Money & Securities – Covers the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, while being conveyed by a messenger or armored auto or within the residence of a messenger.
- Seasonal Increase – Provides additional coverage on your business personal property in peak seasons.
- Signs – May cover accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody, or control.
- Utility Interruption – Coverage for loss of income caused by the necessary suspension of your business due to failure of communications, water, natural gas, or electrical service to the premises.
- Valued Papers and Records – Coverage for the costs to research, replace, or restore the lost information on valuable papers and records caused by an insured loss.
Customize your coverage
You may also consider adding any of these coverages to complement your policy:
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss in value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
- Spoilage – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to perishable goods caused by mechanical breakdown, power outage, or refrigerant contamination.
In addition to your business owners policy, let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your business that can include a Business Policy, Workers' Compensation, business life policies, surety and fidelity bonds, and retirement plans.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Professional Liability insurance is available through State Farm for a limited number of professions. The coverages described in this material are not related to professional liability insurance.
Medical Office insurance is not available in Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds