Start Of Main Content

Condominium and homeowner association insurance you can tailor to meet your needs

Residential community association (also known as condominium associations) insurance as well as homeowner association insurance, can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your building or property. A State Farm® agent can help you select the coverage that meets your needs.

Find an agent near you

Or call 844-242-1899844-242-1899 for a quote.

Below are a few customizable features available in the Residential Community insurance and Homeowner Association insurance policies:

  • Building Coverage – Covers the building and things attached to it, i.e. fixtures, flooring and cabinets, as well as any common buildings a Residential Community Association would have such as signs, fencing, garage(s), pool, and/or clubhouse.
  • Backup of Sewer and Drain – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to business personal property at your location caused by a covered back up of sewers or drains inside your building.
  • Directors and Officers Liability – Protects members of the association board against claims alleging wrongful acts in carrying out their duties.
  • Employee Dishonesty – Provides coverage in the event of a direct physical loss to Business Personal Property and money and securities caused by a dishonest act committed by an employee. If an association contracts someone to manage the property for them, i.e. a Property Management firm, the association should consider obtaining a Fidelity Bond .
  • Inflation Coverage – This coverage automatically increases the amount of insurance on your buildings and association's personal property to help keep pace with inflation.
  • Replacement Cost Claim Settlement – Claim payments are based on the cost of replacing your damaged property, subject to policy conditions or provisions.
  • Ordinance and Law – Covers the loss in value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.

Customize your coverage

  • Data Compromise and Identity Restoration - Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.

In addition to your property and liability insurance needs, you may also need Commercial Auto, Specialty Liability, and Workers' Compensation insurance.

Let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your association that is tailored to your needs.

This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.

Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.

State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.